Trench Drain Specifications
Trench Drain Channel
- Box is made from G 90 CS-B galvainzed material.
- Constructed of 12 or 13 gauge galvanized sheet metal.
- Available in four, five or six foot lengths with galvanized, welded flanges and precisioned drilled to provide a proper non-rocking bed for either steel or cast iron grating of proper thickness.
- Open bottom design to permit drainage outlets any any location in the strip
- Flanged openings are available to provide elbows, crosses or tees in design layout.
NOTE: The trench drain channels are 2″ narrower to provide bed for grates. They are to be surrounded by concrete of adequate thickness. Minimum thickness of 4-6 inches.
- Type 1 – Standard strength steel, welded and framed bar type grates.
- Type 2 – Re-enforced steel grating by means of 2 – 1/4″ x 2″ bars welded long direction, underneath to each width bar.
- Type 4 – Cast Iron grating, proper thickness (1 1/4″ or 1 1/2″), in 2 foot lengths. (Class 30 Gray Iron or 30,000 lb. tensile strength.)
- Type 5 – 1/4″ Diamond plate, solid cover, with welded spacers to fit boxes of 1 1/4″ OR 1 1/2″ height to provide proper flush grade level.
NOTE: Grates are available in grating size of 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″, 14″, 17″, 23″ and 27″ widths.
- Hold down devices and joining hardware
- End plates for ends or corner of strips
- Sumps or catch basins in galvanized sheet metal (for pouring in place)