The Original Prefabricated Trench Drain System
Preform Trench Drain is an excellent choice for any trench drain project.
- Modular design
- Galvanized steel construction
- Easy installation
- Superior versatility and adaptability
- Maintenance-friendly features
Customizable solutions for any project’s needs. With numerous advantages, Preform Trench Drain is the perfect trench drain system for indoor and outdoor applications.
Why you should choose Preform Trench Drain
Preform Trench Drain is a superior choice for all trench drain projects. Compared to competitors, Preform Trench Drain offers greater versatility and adaptability. It is available in various sizes and shapes, with various heavy-duty grates to fit any application. Our trench drain systems are also easy to install, making them suitable for large and small projects. The modular design allows for the customization of trenches to fit any application. The galvanized steel construction provides superior strength and makes them corrosion resistance compared to other materials. It also makes our trench drain systems not prone to shipping and handling problems.
Additionally, our trench drain systems are easier to install with no complex measurements or cutting required compared with similar products on the market. The open-bottom trench box design feature allows the contractor to pour the slope required for the site conditions. While competitors’ products require costly site excavation and slope planning for proper drainage and installation of the product.
Commercial Drainage System Applications
Our commercial trench drain systems are designed to handle any heavy duty application where durability and performance are a must.
- Parking lots: Trench drains are commonly used in parking lots to manage water runoff and prevent flooding, ensuring a safe environment for vehicles and pedestrians.
- Roadways and highways: Trench drains help manage stormwater runoff along roadways and highways, preventing pooling and reducing the risk of hydroplaning accidents.
- Airports: Trench drains can be installed on airport runways, taxiways, and aprons to effectively manage water runoff and maintain safe conditions for aircraft operation.
- Industrial facilities: Trench drains are used in manufacturing plants, warehouses, and other industrial facilities to manage water runoff, chemical spills, and wash-down areas.
- Gas stations and vehicle service centers: Installing trench drains at gas stations and vehicle service centers helps manage water runoff and prevent contamination of stormwater systems from oil and fuel spills.
- Loading docks: Trench drains can be installed at loading docks to manage water runoff and prevent flooding, ensuring a safe and efficient work environment.
- Food processing facilities: Trench drains are used in food processing facilities to manage wash-down water and maintain sanitary conditions.
- Restaurants and commercial kitchens: Trench drains can be installed in a restaurant and commercial kitchen floors to manage water runoff, grease, and food waste, maintaining a clean and safe environment.
- Shopping centers and malls: Trench drains can be placed in shopping centers and malls to manage water runoff in pedestrian walkways, parking areas, and landscaped areas.
- Sports facilities and stadiums: Trench drains can be installed in sports facilities and stadiums to manage water runoff from playing surfaces, spectator areas, and other high-traffic zones.
- Public transit stations: Trench drains can be used at bus stops, train stations, and other public transit areas to manage water runoff and maintain safe commuter conditions.
- Schools and universities: Trench drains can be installed in school and university campuses to manage water runoff in walkways, parking lots, and athletic facilities.
- Hospitals and medical facilities: Trench drains can be used in hospitals and medical facilities to manage water runoff and maintain clean, sanitary conditions.
Residential Drainage System Applications
Our residential trench drain systems are specifically designed to handle smaller surfaces.
They’re easy to install, maintenance-free, and ruggedly constructed.
- Driveways: Trench drains can be installed to manage water runoff and prevent pooling or flooding on residential driveways.
Garage entrances: Installing trench drains at garage entrances helps to keep water from entering the garage and causing damage to the interior.
- Walkways and pathways: Trench drains can be used along pedestrian walkways and pathways to ensure proper drainage and prevent slippery surfaces.
- Patios and decks: Installing trench drains around patios and decks helps eliminate standing water and prolong the life of the outdoor living spaces.
- Swimming pools: Trench drains can be placed around swimming pool perimeters to manage excess water and prevent slippery surfaces.
- Outdoor kitchens and BBQ areas: Installing trench drains in outdoor cooking areas helps to manage water runoff and maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Garden and landscape areas: Trench drains can be used to control water flow and prevent erosion in gardens and landscaped areas.
- Retaining walls: Installing trench drains behind retaining walls helps to manage water pressure and reduce the risk of wall failure.
- Downspout drainage: Connecting downspouts to trench drains allows for efficient management of rainwater runoff from roofs, preventing soil erosion and water damage to the home’s foundation.
- Basements and crawlspaces: Trench drains can be installed around the perimeter of a basement or crawlspace to help manage water infiltration and protect the home’s structure.
- Green roofs: Trench drains can be incorporated into green roof designs to ensure proper drainage and maintain the health of the plants.
- Sports courts and play areas: Installing trench drains in residential sports courts and play areas helps to keep the surface dry and safe for users.
- Shower areas: Installing trench drains in shower areas helps to prevent water from pooling and flooding the bathroom floor.
Preform Trench Drain Products
Preform Trench Drain products are divided into three categories: Trench Drain Systems, Trench Drain Sumps, and Trench Drain Grates. This makes it easier to customize and replace.
Trench Drain Systems
Our trench drain systems has many advantages vs. competitors.
- Bolted together trench drain system, which customers prefer.
- Open-bottom trench box design allows the contractor to pour the slope required for the site conditions.
- The Galvanized channel box with no coatings or painted surfaces delivers superior performance.
Trench Drain Sumps
The trench drain channels for our trench drain sump are 2″ narrower to provide a bed for the grates. They are surrounded by concrete of adequate thickness. Minimum thickness of 4-6 inches.
- Constructed of 12 or 13-gauge galvanized sheet metal.
- Available in four, five, or six-foot lengths with galvanized, welded flanges and precision drilled to provide a proper non-rocking bed for either steel or cast iron grating of proper thickness.
- Open bottom design to permit drainage outlets at any location in the strip
- Flanged openings are available for elbows, crosses, or tees in the design layout.
Trench Drain Grates
We offer four types of trench drain grates. These trench drain grates are available in grating sizes of 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″, 14″, 17″, 23″, and 27″ widths.
- Type 1 – Standard strength steel, welded and framed bar type grates.
- Type 2 – Re-enforced steel grating by means of 2 – 1/4″ x 2″ bars welded long direction underneath each width bar.
- Type 4 – Cast Iron grating, proper thickness (1 1/4″ or 1 1/2″), in 2-foot lengths. (Class 30 Gray Iron or 30,000 lb. tensile strength.)
- Type 5 – 1/4″ Diamond plate, solid cover, with welded spacers to fit boxes of 1 1/4″ OR 1 1/2″ height to provide proper flush grade level.
Preform Trench Drain is designed for easy maintenance and troubleshooting
If there are any clogs, leaks, wear and tear, or blockages, they can be quickly identified and serviced with minimal effort. These trench drain systems provide a low-maintenance solution that requires minimal effort and service, making it the perfect choice for any project requiring efficient drainage.
DO YOU HAVE TRENCH DRAIN QUESTIONS?
Let our experts help you with all your questions and needs.
We’re seeking manufacturers’ representatives who are qualified and work with architects, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, and design-build contractors to get products specified. Apply Now